Our client is currently looking to secure a GIS Developer for an initial 6-month role. Based 20 minutes from the CBD, this is an opportunity to utilise your niche skill set in a commercial environment.
You will need to be currently working in a similar role, or have recent experience.
Skills required include:
- Experience working with Esri platforms ArcGIS/ArcGISPro Desktop/Enterprise
- Experience working with or implementing Continuous Delivery and build automation pipelines
- Focus and commitment to quality and delivering customer focused solutions
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a collaborative and cross functional team including testers, business analysts, infrastructure services colleagues
- Proven track record of continuous improvement and driving positive change in technology and productivity processes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
If you are available to commence work within 2 weeks and have the above technical experience, please apply.