Our client provides project services to Tier 1 and Federal Departments within Australia. They are seeking a Mid-Level Solution/Data Architect with GIS experience to join their team for a systems upgrade project located in Melbourne's CBD.
The successful candidate will be required to architect solutions for end to end projects in the Geographic Information System (GIS) data space.
You will be required to manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
- Develop system architectural strategy, strategic technology plans and implement new technologies to transform operations
- Head up the design, specs, selection and development of solutions
- Document design specs, installation instructions, and other system information
- Present business case for IT solutions
- Verify non-functional qualities of system architecture
- Experience with ArcGis/ESRI Suite or others
- Demonstrated Data Architecture experience across large enterprises
- Experience with cloudera, TIBCO EBX, Oracle or similar (desirable)
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership
**You must be an Australian citizen to be considered for this role.
If you have the skills and experience and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW as this opportunity wont be around for long.