Our client is looking an experienced GIS Analsyt to undertake standard spatial data management and mapping tasks to support their staff. This involves the use of ESRI ArcGIS software to capture spatial Data to set quality standards, including topology, and creating maps for the staff. Some analysis required, including area calculations of spatial boundaries.
Work Related Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications or progression towards such qualifications in GIS and/or an equivalent level of skills, knowledge and considerable experience in geospatial analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, converting, maintaining, and managing quality spatial data using ESRI software - ArcGIS.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake spatial analysis and to produce spatial outputs such as statistics and publication maps.
- Some experience in researching, analysing, and creating solutions to technical and environmental issues.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and meet competing deadlines and developed project management skills.
- Well-developed written communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to liaise and negotiate with both internal and external parties.
- Application of GIS in information management environment.