Our client is an iconic organisation within Australia. They are currently seeking an experience GCP Data Engineer for initially 6 months.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Implements, configures and supports solutions in the Enterprise Data Platforms, ensuring availability, performance, capacity and reliability are in line with the agreed SLA.
- Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
- Works with IT, the Business and external partners to ensure that the technology solutions are delivered on time, on schedule and on budget
- Experienced in all aspects of implementations including initial requirements gathering, program design and build, user training, go live support, production support and problem resolution activities
- Perform peer review of code and designs
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Experience with one or more languages including Python, Java and SQL
- Experience in Cloud services (GCP preferable)
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong understanding of cloud computing, Big Data and ETL
- Experience with using Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow) and Dataflow (Apache Beam)
- Experience with cloud to cloud integration
- Experience and exposure to BI tools such as Tableu or Looker is a plus
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #209718