Our Federal Government Client is seeking Fusion Middleware Developers for a 12-month contract with 12-month extension option at their location in Woden ACT.
The role is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent residents with at least five or more years' checkable history in Australia.
The work performed will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Development in Oracle Fusion Middleware services;
- Building integration services for various systems including Siebel, SAP, OPA, .Net, IDM, ADFS and Java;
- Designing WADL/WSDL based services applying standards and guidelines; and
- Configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server and Oracle API Gateway
The successful candidate will possess:
- Have proven at least 8 years' experience in developing services in Middleware tools, preferably Oracle Fusion Middleware; Have proven 5+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle Service Bus and design,
- Have proven 3+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle BEPL and design, development and deployment of SOA Suit;
- Proven experience in integration of various systems in the following technologies:
- Siebel, SAP, OPA, ADFS, .NET and Java;
- Have proven experience in the design and development of SOAP and REST services applying standards and best practise patterns;
- Demonstrated strong skills in message transformation using XQuery and Java
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724
Job Reference: 193003