- Federal Government Organisation ; Clayton location
- Contract till 30/06/ 2020 with (with possible 1 year extension)
- Current Federal Government clearance required
Looking for an Automation testing Specialist to work within a Large Federal Government Organisation.
Functional and Automation test scripts and execution reports across a variety of platforms including Dynamics CRM, IntelleDox, and Azure Serverless.
Essential skills and experience :
- 5 years of proven experience in Functional Testing on COTS products (like Dynamics CRM)
- Experience in testing solutions on Power Platform and Azure Serverless
- Experience testing web based as well as mobile applications
- Experience with test automation tools (preferably TOSCA) and Test Rail
- Understanding of SAP Project systems, and experience in integration between Dynamics CRM systems and SAP Project and Financial Systems
- Experience working on pilot and proof of concept projects and reporting to management
- Ability to test applications with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated experience in working within an Agile and DevOps environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as a part of a team to deliver mission critical tasks.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #198530
Please click the apply button.