- 6 months role
- Australian superannuation fund
- Great Culture - Immediate Interviews
We are urgently looking for 3X Fullstack .Net Developers to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Superannuation Fund Organisation
Fullstack .Net Developer is responsible for the multiple layers of application development, from core infrastructure and back-end, to its custom front-end. Developing and designing web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of integrated applications, uplift of the user experience, and delivering development solutions from conception to final product.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experienced in multiple relevant programming languages eg: C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC, .NET APIs, SQL, Powershell / Bash is mandatory
- Extensive experience in Programming and Applications Design, Integration Patterns, Microservices Architecture and general IT experience
- .NetCore, .NetGRPC, Docker, Kubernetes experience - Mandatory
- Azure and Azure functions, IPaaS, Service Bus, Logic Apps, APIM - Mandatory
- SpecFlow and Nunit type Unit Testing experience is a big plus.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #204868