Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Full Stack .Net Web Developer to work on a number of high-profile projects, within a secure, Agile environment. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until December 2020, requires candidates to have a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply and will be located at our clients Canberra Parliamentary Triangle offices.
In this role, you will:
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project
- Should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
- Perform a coaching role with the ability to effectively share your knowledge and experience
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in the following areas:
- Net web applications including MVC
- REST and SOAP web services
- Excellent issue analysis and resolution skills
- Microsoft Azure and CRM 365 experience highly desired
- Experience in coaching other team members and/or knowledge sharing
- Strong and effective communication skills while participating in workshops and project and Scrum meetings
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 202464
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.