Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to work on cutting edge technologies and projects. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until September 2020 with 1 x 6-month extension option and will be located at our clients Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
- Expert level experience of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.Net 4.5, Web API and SQL Server 2012 including SSIS and SSRS
- Experience developing backend web services with TFS knowledge
- The ability to actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- The ability to provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- The ability to research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202364
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.