A Government Client is in need of a Full Stack Developer with Java and frontend technologies with DevOps experience
The Successful candidate will provide E2E product development:
- Through the build, release, maintenance and enhancement of product
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other key stakeholders,
- Leads the provision of technical expertise to enhance the quality of product solution design, including participating in discovery process with cross-functional product team
- Involvement in iterative testing processes
Skills and experience
- Extensive software development experience; full-stack development experience is desirable
- Coding experience is current/recent with evidence in backend technologies like Kotlin, Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot along with testing frameworks like Mockito, RestAssured and JUnit 5.
- Front End Technologies like Vue.js, React, Angular with test tools like Jest or Jasmine.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is essential
- Hands-on experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 241147