About the Company
Our client is an Adelaide based software company specialising in next-generation investigative tools, information discovery, and case management solutions for public safety and security organisations.
They have a great software team where there are opportunities to shape the future directions of products, while also growing your skills and experience in a leading technical environment.
Located next to the Botanic Gardens on the edge of the Adelaide CBD, our office is within the revitalised Lot Fourteen precinct - working alongside a range of interesting companies at the forefront of their industries.
Lot Fourteen offers a great range of amenities and benefits including secure bike storage, end-of-trip facilities, well-equipped kitchens and lounges, free coffee, and community networking and training events. There's access to bus and tram services right on our doorstep and discounted city parking when needed. We also support flexible working arrangements including the ability to work remotely.
About the role
Seeking software engineers and full-stack (Java and React) developers to work with us to develop and deliver modern and appealing products and solutions.
You'll be working in an Agile development environment on one or more of our web-based applications, which include case management software and federated search solutions.
- Developing quality software that meets customer requirements and industry standards;
- Working collaboratively on building and maintaining back-end web services and designing front-end user interfaces;
- Writing unit, system, and integration tests for various software components; and
- Contributing to automation and deployment of software (DevOps)
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of software engineer experience
- Backend development experience in Java
- Good communication skills and willing to share ideas
- In addition it would be nice to have:
- Experience with containerisation, virtualisation
- Experience using Elasticsearch
- Prior experience working in law enforcement or public safety
Given the nature of the software and clients need for security clearances, we have requirements around Australian citizenship.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 246724.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.