Our high-profile Australian Government Client is seeking a Full Stack Developer for a initial 6 month contract with views of further extensions.
About the role
The Full Stack Developer/Software Engineer undertakes technical landscape design, installation, configuration, deployment, technical security and operation of ICT components and databases. The role works under the limited direction of senior technical staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The role manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities within the constraints of the delivery vehicle they are engaged with at the time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ability to work in a dynamic development team with a high degree of ambiguity
- Technical communication skills
- Collaborative and individual problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with the development of highly scalable and resilient production systems
- Ability to work with new and emerging technologies
The successful candidate will possess:
- RESTful API development
- Event based architectures
- Public/Private cloud based development
- Agile delivery methodologies
Please note: Due to nature of this role, only Australian citizen will be considered.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 208695.