Full Stack Developer (Node.JS/ AWS)
- Contract until June 30th 2021
- Perth location or remote AU work
- Node.JS & AWS required
A highly reputable client located in Perth is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer possessing proven development experience with Node.JS and AWS. The role requires server side development and experience building User interfaces using technologies such as React, Angular & Vue.JS.
This is a contract until June 30th , 2021 based in Perth but remote work Australia wide will be considered for experienced candidates.
- Full stack development within an AWS environment;
- Lead the design & development of digital products within a DevOps team;
- Maintain, develop & extend the existing platforms, grow new products & create innovative solutions based on client requirements;
- Work collaboratively with a large development team;
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong commercial development experience with NodeJS & AWS development;
- Server-side development, including the design of RESTful APIs (Node.JS);
- Building, migrating & securing applications & services in AWS;
- Experience automating the build, release, and deployment process for an AWS cloud environment;
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines using scripting, containers, CDK (typescript) & Linux tooling;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- AWS certifications would be highly regarded, but not essential.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: the role requires candidates to be based in Australia with full Australian work rights required.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209538)