Our client is an established 'start-up' who have been around since 2014. If you are looking to work in a small team and have full creativity in a role, this could be perfect for you. We are looking for a full stack front end web engineer to work on a Greenfield cross-platform project. Someone who is focusing on creating great web applications, someone who cares about the user experience and deliver well designed, testable and resilient web applications
You will be instrumental in driving our web application roadmap forward. Focus on efficiently delivering software that our users will rave about. You will also evangelise modern development and testing practices and constantly trying to find the right balance between clean code, UX, quality and speed.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years professional software development experience backend focused
- Experience designing and building API using C#. API will use JWT and talk to database and 3rd party REST services
- Experience using Azure (Use Azure Devops for source code and build/release pipelines, B2C, database)
- Experience building Azure Functions, such as read email inbox, parse attachment, load data into database
- Experience with JWT interaction (authenticated HTTP requests)
- Angular 8+
- HTML, CSS
This is a great role for someone who is looking to have more autonmy in a role and actually have a voice to advise of best practices etc. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your application today #207130.