Our long-term client is a heavyweight FinTech and leading player in the open banking/ lending space. They are looking for a fullstack developer (60/40) to join an award winning team for innovation. Working directly with head of product team and closely with a legendary CTO your focus will be to execute high quality code, contribute to designing serverless architecture solutions and be a creative thinker. You will be able to think big while also being able to focus on the detail to ensure our client delivers quality products. You understand what quality, scalable and maintainable code really mean and you can put this into practice.
Working with a very modern serverless tech stack (Golang, Vue, Lambdas, AWS, Docker) - so we are looking for someone who can continue to improve and scale their technical products.
If you have an active GitHub profile include a link because we want to see it!
- Develop both front and back end solutions, primarily in Golang, NodeJS and VueJS
- Build webservices and RESTful APIs using AWS tools
- Build and maintain continuous integration pipelines
- Release code regularly under the Agile delivery process
- Collaborate closely with the tech team and perform code reviews
- Be involved in the solution design process
- Product improvement, support and testing
- 1+ year experience building webservices and RESTful APIs (in Golang is preferable)
- Exposure to serverless environments (AWS/GCP)Exposure to CI/CD, TDD, DevOps
- Strong agile experience and a passion for the process
- Good understanding of development best practices, patterns and principles
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- If you have a solid technical background and do not have the above skills BUT you have the right attitude and are willing to get in there and learn - let's chat!
You will offer outstanding communication skills, the ability to work with stakeholders and the leadership team combined with being a great team player. This role is being led by Dan Gordon (CSM & CPO) IT Recruitment Practice Lead & Sarah Kissane Senior Specialist Recruiter. Job# 239503. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.