Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a Fullstack Developer Lead to assist with the development of Software solutions using best of breed Technology tools in order to provide legally compliant solution to meet the clients legal and regulatory obligation, as well as building successful solution that provides business benefit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Build and guide strategy to develop, implement and maintain software products and services across SNE.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent knowledge of Java Spring based applications.
- Experience with applications implementing Microservice based architecture
- Must have experience working with SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Must have experience working with container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like Kubernetes.
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity, Artifactory etc.
- Past experience interacting and using CI/CD pipelines for complex application stacks are a must.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies is preferred but not mandatory.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 201948.