Peoplebank has partnered closely with our client to build their technical team, working with their leadership to hire this role exclusively. Suitable candidates will be provided insight into the company, their tech, their culture and every detail of this opportunity
Our client's platform (both national & global) makes critical services available to everyone. With up to 40,000 users per day they are making the world a better place.
Apart from them from emerging as the uniquely dominant market player and force for good, they are also positioned to be nucleus of a high value partner ecosystem. Growing this ecosystem and making it as easy as possible for other great services to integrate into their platform is a key part of their growth strategy.
You will be the technical ambassador for their developer ecosystem, helping third party developers learn about and build on top of their platform. You will play an active role in creating, running or growing developer or partner ecosystems including buidling solutions and producing content like: training, blogging, tutorials, videos or open-source contributions and third-party developer tools.
- This is a technical role, but you must thrive on communicating with external organisations and developer communities, discovering their needs, and proposing solutions
- Be high energy with a bias towards action, ideally with a history of successfully launching new initiatives from the ground up
- Ability to create new processes and documentation from scratch
- 5+ years of fullstack experience with a lean towards frontend
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, microservices, serverless or docker
- Sound approach to security, and the ability to know when to pause and escalate potentially impactful decisions
- Scrum experience and familiarity with CI/CD and TDD
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and a love of clean and maintainable code
- You will be given loads of trust and autonomy to create and deliver
- Their culture suits people happy finding answers on their own and creating solutions where they don't yet exist
- You will be working within a skilled, respectful, passionate, open and close-knit developemnt team, who start each day with a quick video stand-up over coffee
- This role is currently largely a remote, with an intention to remain blended between working from home and flexible office working hours so being driven and self-directed is a must!
We will assess candidates against the above criteria. If you have the skills and experience required, and this role speaks to you then please 'apply now'. Job number 207187
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.