The position of Full Stack Engineer/ Developer is required that could be responsible for Digital Portfolio Applications. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly capable team and participate in this digital transformation. You will work with leading edge technologies to build and maintain services used across the CTSD division.
You will be responsible for full stack development and support of customized cutting edge software solutions built on REST APIs with Single Page Application (SPA). You can expect to be challenged, while excited to be working with some of the most innovative and exciting technologies and methodologies. The culture within the team recognizes individuality yet encourages collaboration.
You will have a strong technical & software development background building rich web applications across a variety of business contexts and technologies. Having an outstanding passion for technology and the ability to deliver excellence in a timely fashion is essential.
You will have previous experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) apps on existing REST API.
- JAVA web application development using spring framework
- knowledge of application servers (Jetty, Tomcat) and integration technologies (Apache Camel, Spring Integration) and Spring Security.
- CI/CD, REST, JSON, Maven, Npm
- Working within Single Page Application (SPA) architecture using Angular
- Solid experience designing and building REST web services (REST)
- Amazon Web Services such as S3, EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS
- Experience with SQL databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience using RESTful web services defined in Swagger
- Must have experience with Java Spring Boot framework and Angular
- Amazon AWS products such as API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, VPC, Route 53, SQS, SES, SNS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Automating environment setup and continuous integration / delivery with tools such as CloudFormation, Bamboo, Bitbucket, CodePipeline
- Elasticsearch service
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 198036