An experienced Full stack developer is needed for an initial 6-month contract to work for a well-known Australian media brand who are at the forefront of design and technology. A passionate Full-stack developer who thinks outside the box and who knows the ins and outs of each software component, and each stage of development to join this leading giant in the industry.
You will be working with an agile cross-functional team on an initial 6-month contract based in North of Sydney.
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations - You will have some front-end web interaction
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Scrum masters and Asset Specialists
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
In order to be considered your experience should include:
- Strong web platform skills including HTML 5, CSS and SASS
- Java/J2EE Service engine
- Workflow engine implementation would be a differentiator