Market leading Fin-tech require an experienced Developer to play a key role in the build of an exciting new product.
You will be coding this project from beginning to end as part of a dev team of 12 Developers
You will be expected to know the ins and outs of each software component, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations - You will have some front-end web interaction as well as getting dirty with coders from other teams
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Scrum masters and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems as need be
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
In order to be considered your experience should include:
- 5+ years hands-on AEM development (OSGI, Service Engines, JSPs, …)
- 10+ years hands-on Enterprise Java development experience (Spring Boot framework and patterns, …)
- 2+ years hands-on Modern JS framework (React, Angular, Webpack…)