About the Company
A leading company who are one of Australia's leading institutions
About the Role
As the Technical SME Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for working on a range of solutions across Web, Database and Middleware technologies. You will work on securing end-to-end application channels, updating across the IT Operations environment, be involved in automation and scripting, documentation, and working with the project technical lead with data analysis and planning.
- Experienced as a Full Stack Developer, very technical but with a customer centric approach
- Ability to be the Full Stack Technical SME, an experienced developer of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache
- Must have experience with securing end-to-end application channels (e.g. OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management).
- Experienced with PHP, Laravel, VB/C#, Angular, Bash, MySql, Oracle DB, NodeJS, REST API
- Experienced in Linux (RedHat) and Windows environments
- Experienced in identifying, analysing, and addressing security vulnerabilities
- Experience with CI/CD Toolchain: GIT, GITLAB pipelines, Docker, Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Experience with unit/UI testing tools
- Experience with cloud deployments into public and private cloud environments,
- Experience working independently when required as well as in a Team based environment.
- Strong customer centric approach
- Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, preferably ServiceNow.
NOTE - There is Parking Available on site in Western Sydney at a much reduced rate, Public transport is available but is complex journey
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198728
Please click the apply button.