About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned company which specialises in delivering high-quality transcripts to clients in areas such as finance and media, academic research, legal and medical dictation.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer to join the team on a permanent full-time basis, at the Brisbane office located in Milton. In this role, you will be responsible for the development, support and continuous improvement of the client's proprietary application programs and interfaces.
Skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you will possess relevant tertiary qualifications along with substantial development experience, including at least 2 years' solid full stack development experience.
Experience in working with legacy systems would be highly regarded.
You will have advanced knowledge and experience in modern engineering practices, and engineering skills across a range of technologies, including advanced understanding of secure coding practices and knowledge of mitigating common vulnerabilities. The specific programming and systems skills required are:
- Desirable - Experience with CodeIgniter, bootstrap, vagrant, AWS, legacy systems, and Agile software development.
You will have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with Product Owners to achieve positive outcomes in relation to system design, implementation and enhancements.
You will also possess strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high quality systems which balance short-term needs with strategic, long-term goals.
The ability and desire to provide feedback and coaching to other developers would also be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- a competitive remuneration package to be negotiated based on your skills and experience;
- a positive work environment with supportive managers and co-workers;
- brand new office premises at Milton with parking available on-site;
- flexible working arrangements in relation to days/hours;
- the opportunity to work remotely on occasion;
- varied and challenging role with the long-term opportunity to be involved in development of a new coding framework for the client.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 205070.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.