Full Stack Developer
- 6-month fixed term contract that may go permanent after
- Seeking Laravel & Leaflet.JS experience
- Located 5- 10 mins from the Perth CBD
A highly regarded organization based 5 - 10 mins from the Perth CBD is seeking a Full Stack Developer with Laravel & Leaflet.JS experience for an initial 6 month fixed term contract (paid as a salary with leave benefits) that may convert to a permanent role after.
- Develop all front-end requirements (including the mapping platform, responsive design, creating all links to the database);
- Build the Content Management System in Laravel;
- Work with all data sources to integrate & display the data from the database and other sources;
- Handle all API requirements;
- Automation and script writing.
- Strong, commercial web development experience utilizing Laravel to build the CMS & Leaflet.JS to build interactive maps;
- Knowledge of MySQL & MariaDB databases;
- Version control software including Bitbucket & Git;
- Working knowledge of knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Enhance existing infrastructure - update Server (MySQL), backups and security;
- API integration - solid experience working with API design and implementation;
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles & UX / UI design practices and methodologies;
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including functionality and accessibility;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205050)