Full Stack Developer
- Work for a large global mining in WA
- 6 month initial contract with high possibility of extension
- Convenient Perth CBD location
A global mining company is seeking a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for development and support for a key supply chain planning system.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- QA best practise procedures;
- Continuous building and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
- Develop and unit test complex application web components.
- Strong experience with Java Swing/Net and Angular 8 frameworks and Oracle databases
- Experience of project delivery using an Agile methodology
- Strong analytical ability;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job Reference:245767)