Our client, a leading superannuation consultancy in Australia, is a Full Stack Developer. This is a contract until September 2021.
The Full Stack Developer will be contributing to multiple layers of application development, from core infrastructure and back-end, to its custom front-end. Developing and designing web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of integrated applications, uplift of the user experience, and delivering development solutions from conception to final product.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing integration solutions by utilizing relevant Azure iPaaS components as per Azure standards and best practices and in collaboration with Azure architect
- Contributing towards CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Collaborating with the relevant stakeholders and understanding customer needs
- Participating in the technical collaborations and working within an Agile team
- Continuously contributing towards our Azure Centre of Excellence
- Preparing and maintaining systems, and application documentation that's easily understood by other users.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant experience working in software development including extensive .net development experience
- Significant demonstrable experience working in Azure
- Mandatory skills and experience
- .net core & C#
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Git version control
- Azure DevOps, including build & deployment pipelines
- SQL Server
- Desirable Skills and Experience
- Azure iPaaS components
- OAuth and Open ID Connect protocols
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 210458.