Full Stack developer
- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Work in the mining industry
- Seeking .NET, WCF, Telerik UI & Oracle
A large-scale mining client is seeking a Full Stack Developer for an initial 6 month contract based in the Perth CBD. The role will be responsible for the development and enhancement of applications within a .NET development environment, utilizing Agile development methodology.
- Development & enhancement of enterprise business applications;
- Utilize Agile Methodology frameworks;
- Collaborate with both technical & non-technical stakeholders;
- Creation & maintenance of automated unit test suites.
- Strong, recent experience with.NET 4.5/4.6, Telerik UI, WCF, C#, F#, & Oracle v19 database SQL server;
- CI/CD (e.g. GIT, Team City, Octopus) & automated testing;
- Basic API development (REST & SOAP);
- Previous experience working within Agile development environments;
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written;
- The ability to liaise with both technical & non technical stakeholders;
- Ability to work within a team environment OR independently.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 210086)