Full Stack Developer
- Initial 6-month contract based in the Perth CBD
- Must have strong Java & at least basis .NET development experience
- Work for a leading mining client
A leading mining client located in the Perth CBD is seeking a Full Stack Developer with enterprise level Java and .NET development experience for an initial 6-month contract that is likely to extend to 12 months.
- Full stack development of integrated systems built on both Java and .NET applications. Preference for strong Java Developer.
- Develop & improve best practices in supporting business critical applications, technical designs & technical documentation artefacts;
- Liaise with both technical & non-technical stakeholders;
- Work with source code repository systems;
- Be responsible for automated testing
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Commercial, enterprise level development experience with Java and .NET development;
- Experience in the development & automated testing of business-critical applications & source code repository systems;
- Previous experience working with Oracle databases;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & stakeholder engagement skills;
- The ability to liaise effectively with both technical & non-technical stakeholders;
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Any experience with Angular would be a bonus;
- Experience using and configuring IBM DOC applications for business outcomes.
- Any experience within the mining sector would be highly regarded.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208650)