Our client, a leading enterprise in Digital Asset Management and Saas platform, is currently seeking multiple Full Stack Developer to be a part of their growing team on a permanent basis. Their product is currently being used by leading banking and finance enterprises and various government bodies. This opportunity is one not to be missed!
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
The Full Stack Developer role involves working closely with other developers, testers, UX and product to deliver leading edge products using the best technologies and methods. As the successful candidate, you will have 3+ years writing high quality production code, experience in two or more of Elixir, React, ES6, PHP7, or some other functional languages, are a quick learner, and a team performer as well as develop and maintain technical documentation. Show your skills and become a valued member within the development team to build responsive, user-friendly web applications for a major SaaS provider!
Specific Technical Skills Required
- Experience with backend development in Erlang/Elixir (or a desire to learn Elixir) or Ruby/PHP. Experience with another functional language is a plus.
- Understanding of, or experience with two or more of the following: Mocha, Immutable JS, ES6+, Material UI, Webpack, Websocket.
- Web security understanding, e.g. XSS, CSRF, session theft.
- Experience with developing large scale web applications.
- Familiarity with Git source control and CI/CD
- Understand configuration, performance issues and security issues related to web applications
The client is also in the process of migrating from Jquery on the front end and PHP on the backed, therefore knowledge of those two technology stacks would be highly desirable, though not mandatory.
Whilst the role is for Full Stack Developers, our client is also open to Front-end Developers or Backend Developers.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Jade De Silva and quote job # 207315.