Our client is looking to engage a Full-stack developer in order to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
The primary areas of work will be developing, maintaining and enhancing a suite of .NET web applications, writing API's and developing front-end web pages.
Following experience will be necessary to succeed in the application, but not limited to;
- Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in application development with the following:
- .Net Frameworks including .net core
- MS SQL
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Experience in Blazor
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with implementing authentication and authorisation in .NET Core application using open standards such as AUth.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience with Azure Devops
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207440
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.