- Develop user centric web and mobile enterprise apps
- NSW Infrastructure company focussed on improving user experience
- 3-month initial contract, competitive daily rate
About the Company:
A national infrastructure company who cover over 90% of New South Wales, who are passionate about providing their users with rich, interactive and engaging user experiences. They are dedicated to Agile methodology within an DevOps environment and big believers in 'lean'. Their bottom line is improving user's experience - no matter what.
About the Role:
Your days will be filled delivering next generation enterprise applications in a small, high performing team of Developers. You'll collaborate with other Developers to develop the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that users will love.
- Hit the ground running in a continuous delivery high velocity Agile environment
- Be a critical member of the transformations team
- Develop enterprise web and mobile apps that are simple and beautiful using modern technology stacks
- Maintain existing software applications making product enhancements, performance improvements and increasing scalability
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing enterprise applications within an Agile environment
- Skilled with MS SQL, Azure CosmoDB, Redis and Docker
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflow tools (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket Pipelines, Cucumber, Webpack and Docker Compose) and Node.js would be highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 187221.