- Join a Large Australian Transport Company in their loyalty business
- High performing data driven team achieving strong commercial outcomes
- Close to Mascot train or parking available -flexible workplace environment
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
My client, a leading Australian transport company are looking for a Fulfillment Analyst to
design, deliver and manage unique loyalty solutions that help brands connect with customers.
As the Fulfilment Analyst, you will manage and prioritise allocated workflow for one component of the end-to-end analytics process or multiple components using a singular data type to support timely, reliable and accurate provision of analytics services to the business and/or external clients. Further, you will leverage customer reach and insights, provide them with integrated and sophisticated marketing services.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Manage, prioritise and be accountable for allocated workflow to facilitate provision of complex analytics services within advised cost and time constraints
- Deliver relevant marketing strategies and execution such as to manage, deliver and optimise various marketing campaigns
- Develop and document repeatable and flexible techniques to streamline process, and contribute to strong knowledge management practices
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders and service providers and facilitate streamlined end-to-end analytics process
- Run campaign and post campaign reporting, and communicate insights and results to stakeholders
- Implement campaign tagging/tracking for attribution modelling
- Manage data flows and execute campaigns over time
- Deliver consistent insight into attribution and audience
What you will bring to the role :
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline preferable
- Strong performance media background.
- Solid analytical and statistical training/background is ideal.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail.
For more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby
Job Number 199164