You will work with the Content Products and Leadership team to:
- Help develop and implement a content hub that will enable guidance products to be published on a 'create once publish everywhere' basis
- Work with the interaction designer and technical lead to build features for Style Manual
- Make accessibility fixes to Style Manual
- Help with testing and troubleshooting.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience developing GovCMS (Saas) and Drupal 8 including:
- PHP and Twig
- NPM, Docker, GitLab and associated tool chains.
- You must demonstrate experience delivering innovative solutions to content problems within the limitations of a GovCMS SaaS environment.
- An understanding of content hubs and experience delivering multi-channel publishing, including:
- content modelling for create once, publish everywhere (COPE) strategies
- implementing schemas, structured data, and metadata
- publishing and consuming public and private APIs
- integrating government content and data with 3rd party private and community-generated content.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208652
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.