Our client, a large Australian end user is seeking to engage an experienced Front end developer with proves expertise in SharePoint environments.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney CBD office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Recent and demonstrated Front -end development experience in large organisations
- Experience in working with Custome CRM's that interact with TEAMS and SharePoint
- MUST have technical expertise in SharePoint developing, React, SPFx, Azure Functions and MS Graph
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties / Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
- This position is performed via "working from home" until COVID restrictions ease.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.