Our client is looking for a passionate Wordpress/PHP Developer to join their Digital Team working on multiple sites for multiple well known clients.
Ideally you will be keen to work Part Time (3 Days) initially, then move to Full Time within 3 Months.
You will drive multiple critical and exciting Web Projects, working alongside a young team of passionate digital marketing professionals, and learn about the latest digital trends.
- Support marketing outcomes through the development of web and UI elements, web tools and landing page building, content hubs and microsite development and other digital marketing support function
- Write clean, concise and well-structured code
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solution
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web, UX and UI trends and technologies
- You will need to be a WordPress expert but experience in other CMS's will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of PHP and WordPress
- Experience using Bootstrap/Foundation
- Working knowledge of the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin
- Experience building responsive HTML emails for campaign management tools such as Marketo, Mailchimp, Pardot or similar
- Ability to problem solve! You would be the primary web developer so you must be able to work autonomously and solve technical problems when needed
- An understanding of the DNS, A RECORDS, AAA and CNAME, hosting and domains
- Experience integrating Marketing Automation platforms on a website
- Experience using tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Experience working with Git repositories
- A good feel for quality UX and UI design