Our client is a multinational mining company that is seeking a Front End Web Developer to work on a new, exciting project for an initial 6 months, in the Perth CBD.
Please note: fluency in Mandarin would be highly regarded
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries;
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Extensive working experience building web, mobile-web or hybrid mobile applications;
- Understanding and experience with Responsive Design, especially on mobile platform;
- Familiar with GIT code version control system;
- Experience in working with Agile methodology;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Full stack development experience is a strong plus;
- Mandarin is a plus.
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Lisa Williams 9423 1400 (Job Reference: 193641)