Our federal government client is seeking to engage a highly skilled and motivated Front end Web Developer to join their ICT division.
As a Front end Web Developer, you will be required to:
- Manage the web team's busy inbox, including mark-up and publication of content to the intranet and external websites;
- In partnership with colleagues, design, develop, implement and test web solutions that meet business requirements;
- Provide input and advice on the front-end development of the department's web channels in line with Australian government standards and best practice;
- Contribute to continuous improvement within the team by identifying and implementing improved work practices and processes;
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong front-end web developer technical skills
- Highly experienced in HTML5, CSS3
- Experienced delivering responsive designs (Bootstrap framework)
- Experienced developing websites for accessibility
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about new web technology and best practice
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity then please do not hesitate to reach out to Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 186222.