Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Web Publishing Officer with strong front-end web development experience to publish and mark-up content to the Client's intranet and external websites. Within this role, you will be working in collaboration with colleagues to design, develop, implement and test web solutions and provide advice to insure the Client's web channels adhere to Australian government standards and best practice.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2019, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Strong front-end developer technical skills:
- Highly experienced in HTML5, CSS3
- Experienced delivering responsive designs (Bootstrap framework)
- Experienced developing websites for accessibility
- Publishing experience using MadCap Flare
- The ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Be enthusiastic about new technology and best practice
- The ability to improve, identify and implement work practices and processed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojckevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 186222
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.