About the Company
This business is an international infrastructure group with operations in worldwide. Their vision is to create the best places; places that inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
With constant changes in the way people use and need property and infrastructure, this business is changing the way they deploy and produce digital solutions for their clients and customers, with a focus on customer mentatlity with an agile approach.
As such, they are currently recruiting a Senior Front End React Developer to become a key member of the Global Products team where you will be responsible for building software products to transform the way in which they deliver development and construction projects through the use of products like chatbots and much more!
About the role
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage with TDD approach
- Code reviews and efficient and effective code maintenance.
- Pair programming with other team members wherever and whenever necessary
- Analysing product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks
- Estimating and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Developing build, test and deployment automation
- Proactive involvement in research and development of potential new technologies to incorporate in the product
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Working with product owners and technical leads to understand requirements and technical issues
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholders to come up most feasible technical solution
- Collaborative team member, encouraging team members to adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- Extensive development experience with applications using React JS, Typescript, package managers.
- Good experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha/Chai, Selenium
- Experience working with Restful API, Postman, testing and debugging.
- Experience of AWS Platform's Core Services and cloud based deployments and
- Hands on development using AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless Lambda services, SQS, EC2, S3
- Database development and design experience using MySQL, DynamoDB
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices
- Innovative thinker and passionate about using the latest technologies and tech stacks as the product evolves
- Experience with quick rollouts in production with feature toggling capabilities
- Knowledge on cross-platform application development
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as - Jira, Code pipeline, SonarQube, etc.
- Hands on working knowledge of GCP, Azure Devops, Java is highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting job number 209982.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.