Peoplebank has partnered closely with our client to build their technical team, working with their leadership team to hire this role exclusively. Suitable candidates will be provided insight into the company, their tech, their culture and every detail of this opportunity.
Our client's platform (both national & global) makes critical services available to everyone. With up to 50,000 users per day they are making the world a better place.
Emerging as a uniquely dominant market player and force for good, our client is positioned to be nucleus of a high value medical services partner ecosystem. Growing this ecosystem and making it as easy as possible for other great services to integrate into their platform is a key part of their growth strategy.
Working within an elite team, you will help to build their partnership platform and be the technical representative working with partner technical teams to seamlessly integrate them into the apps platform. This will include building POC's and integration automation tools and solutions.
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a software engineer
- Scrum experience and familiarity with CI/CD and TDD
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and a love of clean and maintainable code
- Experience creating POC's, integration services and automated onboarding tools
- Be passionate about technology with a bias towards action, ideally with a history of successfully launching new initiatives from the ground up
- Enjoy working with and communicating with a range of developers and technical teams
- Ideally have microservices, docker & serverless experience
- You will be given loads of trust and autonomy to create and deliver
- Their culture suits people happy finding answers on their own and creating solutions where they don't yet exist
- You will be working within a skilled, respectful, passionate, open and close-knit team culture, who start each day with a quick video stand-up over coffee
- This role is currently largely a remote, with an intention to remain blended between working from home and flexible office working hours
We will assess candidates against the above criteria. If you have the skills and experience required, and this role speaks to you then please 'apply now' reference number #207187