Our client is a very successful Australian retail brand. They have an expanding e-commerce area and are currently looking for a Front End Development Lead to joing the Technology team.
- Work with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting and implementing/updating solutions
- Facilitate and participate in the discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments and develop using latest technologies while following Agile methodologies
- Coach, develop and manage the team
- Nurture/enforce and monitor product technical excellence and high quality
- Conduct testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI)
- Clarify all unknown areas, provide leadership and technical guidance regarding programming/system related issues
- Lead front-end development efforts for project from conception to implementation
- Write standards-compliant code including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms
- Work closely with internal development and design teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience
- Strong Experience with e-commerce websites
- Excellent technical background
- Strong focus on the people side and tracking of tasks
- Good communication and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of the requirements and design and propose technical strategies for the business
- Ability to visualise the project architecture
- Experience working closely with creative teams: UI & UX.
- Ability to express technical and business concepts
- Good knowledge of API management and web service programming methods (RESTful)
- Bug/work control, source control, and deployment technologies (Git, Gulp, Bamboo)
- Cloud services (Amazon AWS)
If you believe you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.