About the role
Our client is looking to engage a front-end web developer to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
It is an initial 9-month contract and requires a current Baseline clearance.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge in and other languages, libraries, and frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Sass, JQuery
* Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design. Experience in design and implementing accessibility requirements such as WCAG 2.1
* Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
* Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Also desirable but not essential is your:
* Hands on experience using UX design tools such as InVision, UXPin
* Experience with automated build and release using Azure Devops.
* Experience with web assembly frameworks such as Blazor
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham and quote job reference 208362.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.