Our client is a well-known Retail Energy company who is about to embark on the delivery of a best in class retail operations transformation project.
Placed at the epicentre of our design, development and analysis teams, the Front End Developer will be responsible for delivering new features, test new concepts and assist with implementations. An eye for detail is critical, as is the passion to create immersive, functional and customer focused interfaces with the latest tools, techniques and best practices. The role will also involve working closely with stakeholders to translate requirements and concepts into prototypes, and through to production level code - as well showcase design ideas.
* At least 2 years of experience in a role involving UI design and Front-end development
* Strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation
* Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and JS Frameworks (such as Angular, React or similar)
* Experience with RESTful JSON interfaces
* Passionate about design and user experience
* High attention to detail with a focus on quality
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Angular v6+, Material Design
* Exposure to Node.js, Java (8+) and d3
* Experience designing and building web components
* Passion for efficient, functional and performant code
* Experience working in an Agile environment, and able to collaborate and liaise with a variety of business units
* Portfolio of previous work in UI or Web design and Front-end development
Please submit your CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256