We have an exciting opportunity available for multiple Front End Developers (intermediate and senior) to join one of our leading financial services clients. This is a permanent role sitting within a newly created team in Brisbane.
If you are looking to join an organisation that lives and breathes best technology development, offers staff flexible work arrangements than look no further!
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js front end application code for the production and pre-release environments.
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required.
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review to build professional front end services.
- Provide robust code, solid unit/component test coverage, and help debug code for testers.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated commercial experience working in software development;
- Experience in major areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including the ability to assess accessibility and security concerns.
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset: modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle);
- Focus on writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 quoting reference 239179.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.