- Brisbane CBD with flexible work options
- Financial services industry
We have an exciting opportunity available for Front End Developers (mid and senior) to join one of our leading financial services clients. This is a permanent role sitting within a newly created team in Brisbane, deliverying digital customer experiences.
If you are looking to join an organisation that lives and breathes best technology development, offers staff flexible work arrangements than look no further!
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js front end application code for the production and pre-release environments.
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required.
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review to build professional front end services.
- Provide robust code, solid unit/component test coverage, and help debug code for testers.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated commercial experience working in software development;
- Experience in major areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including the ability to assess accessibility and security concerns.
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset: modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle);
- Focus on writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 quoting reference 239179.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.