Front End Developer (React)
- Permanent role based in the Perth CBD
- Work for a leading resources client
- Seeking front end dev skills with ReactJS / React Hooks
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance using Application performance monitoring tools;
- TDD/BDD approaches and contribute to improving the client's test coverage;
- Build re-usable components for future use.
- Proven development experience with ReactJS (using React Hooks);
- Experience with AWS ideally;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge with testing frameworks including React Testing Library & Mocha/Chai or Jest;
- Familiarity with Material-UI library;
- GIT experience;
- Agile Development experience;
- Requirements gathering via user stories;
- Sprint based development & deployment.
- AWS Serverless Framework experience;
If you are you interested and possess the relevant experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only considering candidates based in Western Australia at this time.
Contact: Madelene Kawitzki - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205101)