Frontend Developer - PERM role
- Big 4 bank
- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working policy
We are currently looking for Frontend Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's big 4 bank .
As a Front End Developer, you will have to build robust, secure, customer facing web applications and components . Be part of a DevOps culture, delivering tested code and supporting our features in production. This involves working closely with Solution Designers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, UX Designers, Quality Engineers and Engineering Managers within an Agile delivery environment to create great applications.
About the role:
- Building web applications/components using React/Angular/Vue or similar technology;
- Strong understanding of foundational web development (HTML/CSS) including accessibility concerns;
- Familiarity with RESTful API design (GraphQL desirable);
- Enthusiasm for learning.
Skills & Experience
- 3-6 Years of experience in Frontend role.
- Experience with front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest);
- Understanding of common AWS and/or GCP services;
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) development practices;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Preference for a fast-paced collaborative environment;
- Effective time management and communication skills;
- Interest in exploring new technologies and approaches.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #193125