- 6 months contract
- Government Security is required.
Federal Government client is looking for Front End Developers with a current Govenrment clearance.
About the Role
As a Frontend Developer you will develop, support and maintain website builds and feature enhancements. This will be a hand's on role to work with a variety of teams
- Internal website builds
- Feature enhancements
- Integration with systems
- Customer support
- Collaboration with business partners, project managers and back-end developers
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders
- Identify and resolve problems
- 5 years IT experience in Frontend web development
- MUST HAVE Baseline Security Clearance.
- HTML/HTML5 and CSS
- Developing Web User Interfaces
- Experience building flexible & easy to maintain responsive websites
- Writing SQL
- Microsoft Access
- SQL Server
- Reporting tools such as Shiny/R/Cognos/SAS VA
- Data analysis
- Agile framework
- Experience with liaising with external technical teams to qualify and resolve issues.
- Background of working with solution architects and SMEs
- Must be able to work within a team environment
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 9th January
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role