This reputable organization is seeking a Front-End Developer. This is a permanent opportunity!
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving senior development professional to join a dynamic integration and API team as their technical lead. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile and DevOps environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations. You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions.
Key functions of the role are:
- The ability to estimate, plan, analyse, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred but not essential
- Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Willingness to contribute to a high-performing and motivated workgroup
- Interest in the development of others - coaching and teaching junior developers to expand their skills and capabilities
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must have strong experience in Front End/UI in a Java/JEE development environment (2-4+ Years).
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts and use, with experience working within an Agile scrum delivery team for at least 1-2 years and good familiarity with CI/CD pipelines will be highly desired.
- Must have extensive experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST)
- Must have strong experience and ability to architect solutions to business problems
- Proven experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote Job # 209923.