An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise our client's core business systems.
You will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and DevOps approaches.
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams to build a modern web application (using Vue.js) for processing Patents.
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Conduct research and deconstruct users' digital interactions and habits.
- Develop user interface and user experience designs that meet user needs.
- Create and maintain interface wireframes and interactive mock-ups
- Coach and mentor our client's workforce in leading user interface and user experience design.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Undertake additional duties as required;
Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team. They must be 'team players' supporting and contributing to a highly collaborative culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes.
Applicants are also expected to be proactive and motivated to build their site knowledge of the business and technical areas that are relevant to their role.
This role may be performed remotely - though the candidate is expected to occasionally attend onsite at the request of the Delivery Manager to support planning or other activities as required.
Our client acknowledges that the COVID situation is constantly changing and that lockdowns may be called at any time which will impact on a contractor's ability to attend physical premises. As such, our client will provide a teleworking agreement which will allow services to be delivered from the specified personnel's home address. The teleworking agreement must be executed before services can commence.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proficient in designing modern user experiences and user interfaces (provide examples). 25%
- Experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices. 25%
- Desirable - Experience in or knowledge of:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool)
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Desirable - Experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 239539