An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise our client's core business systems.
With our client, you will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and DevOps approaches.
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams to build a modern web application (using Vue.js) for processing Patents.
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Conduct research and deconstruct users' digital interactions and habits.
- Develop user interface and user experience designs that meet user needs.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using relevant design and prototyping tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision).
- Coach and mentor our client's workforce in leading user interface and user experience design.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Undertake additional duties as required;
Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team. They must support and contribute to a highly collaborative culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes.
Applicants are also expected to be proactive and motivated to build their site knowledge of the business and technical areas at our clients that are relevant to their role.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proficient in designing modern user experiences and user interfaces (provide examples) 25%
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices 25%
- Experience in or knowledge of:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool)
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
For more information or to apply, please contact Smilin John on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 236777