Our Federal Government client is seeking a Front-End Developer to help influence the continual improvement and evolution of their tools and transactional website. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop and support new and existing IT systems to support business.
This is for a long-term contract of 12 months with 2x12 months extension options. This is located at our Client's Canberra location and can also be performed remotely.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Designing, building, maintaining, and testing of web applications across the full development stack, using technologies and practices, including Vue.js.
- Influencing the front-end web development practices and architecture at IP Australia.
- Mentoring and supporting team members in modern web development techniques.
- Assisting with the configuration and deployment of multiple front-end products.
- Maintaining a focus on developing high quality unit and integration tests covering implemented code.
- Assisting with the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise.
- Planning, documenting, and managing deliverables assigned to you for completion.
- Working with the delivery manager to support our agile delivery approach.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in front end development using the following technologies / frameworks:
- TypeScript and ES6.
- Demonstrated experience in backend and API development (preferably Python).
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience delivering cloud native solutions using any of the following technologies AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker.
- Experience working in an agile and/or DevOps environment including experience/knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, Micro Services, Automated Testing, Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to support and maintain a culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #247486
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.